2020 Virtual CowaLUNGa Raffle
Join us on August 1, 2020
Purchase Donate To This Event
1 ticket for $5
5 tickets for $20
Whiskey Raffle 1 ticket for $10
Whiskey Raffle 3 tickets for $25
Purchase your 2020 Virtual CowaLUNGa raffle tickets! All proceeds benefit Respiratory Health Association.
General raffle ticket options: 1 for $5 or 5 for $20 Whiskey raffle ticket options: 1 for $10 or 3 for $25
Preview of prizes to win!
- $25 Revolution Brewery gift card (Three chances to win!)
- $100 Aurelio's Pizza gift card
- $50 Amazon gift card donated by Aspire
- $40 gift card to Pretty Cool Ice Cream
- $100 gift card to Shake Shack
- Six pack (dry -rub seasonings) and a Steak (notepad) from Char Crust
- $50 gift card to Lettuce Entertain You restaurants from Bill and Marilee Kulterman
- $50 gift card to Dante's Tavern
- Gift card to Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken
- Cow Fan
- Bike Portrait from Artery Ink
- Few jewelry items from Uncommon James
- Picnic Wine Pack: 2 insulated wine glasses, bottle of red wine & 31 Gifts thermal wine bag from Lila Augello
- Picnic Wine Pack: 2 insulated wine glasses, bottle of white wine & 31 Gifts thermal wine bag from Lila Augello
- Gift Basket from Boylan Bottling
CowaLUNGa Whiskey Raffle - The CowaLUNGa 2020 Whiskey Blend features a one-of-a-kind blend of craft whiskies from Illinois and Wisconsin to commemorate RHA's annual ride through these fine states. Blended and barrel-aged by 19 time rider Michael Bloom (aka Elmoo), this 500ml bottle wears a distinctive COW label and features bourbon and rye from distilleries including Koval (Chicago, IL), Whiskey Acres (Dekalb, IL) FEW (Evanston, IL) Blaum Bros (Galena, IL) Driftless Glen (Baraboo, WI) and J. Henry and Sons (Dane, WI). Value: $250.00. Winner must be 21+.
Ticket sales end on September 1st at 12 noon. Winners will be announced during our finish line ceremony on September 2nd.
Questions? Contact Grizelda Salazar at 312-628-0209.
To register for the 2020 Virtual CowaLUNGa Charity Bike Tour, click here.
Respiratory Health Association is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and has been a local public health leader since 1906. At that time, tuberculosis was a prominent health threat in our community. As health practices and treatments, medicines and environmental factors have evolved, so has RHA. Today we address asthma, COPD, lung cancer, tobacco control and air quality with a comprehensive approach.