2021 Hustle Chicago® stair climb
Join us on April 18, 2021
Donate To This Event
SUNDAY, APRIL 18, 2021
SOLDIER FIELD - CHICAGO, IL
We believe in a future free of lung disease, where everyone breathes easier. Climbers like you share Respiratory Health Association’s vision of healthy lungs and clean air for all – and we are excited to welcome you again in 2021.
Your health and safety are always our top priority. To make sure we can offer a safe event this year, we are moving the climb outdoors. Hustle Chicago® stair climb is back Sunday, April 18 for our first-ever outdoor event at historic Soldier Field!
Participants at our 2021 climb will see Soldier Field in a whole new light, all while taking steps toward a future free of lung disease. If you’re interested in participating but not at the in-person climb, we are excited to offer a fun and interactive virtual experience. Virtual climbers will join a community of lung health heroes from locations near and far for fitness activities, challenges, and more!
This year’s event will deliver what you have come to expect at Hustle Chicago, while making sure everyone is safe and healthy. As part of our planning, we continue to follow the latest local, state, and federal public health guidelines around COVID-19.
- Lung Health Champion; $1,000 Fundraising Requirement - CLOSED
- Quarterback; $500 Fundraising Requirement - CLOSED
- Wide Receiver; $250 Fundraising Requirement - CLOSED
- Kicker; $100 Fundraising Requirement -CLOSED
- Virtual Participant - CLOSED (You will not have a spot at Soldier Field)
Special Climb Division
Check out more information.
(312) 628-0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org