2022 Hustle Chicago® stair climb
Join us on May 15, 2022
Donate To This Event
May 15, 2022
Hustle Chicago® stair climb will return to historic Soldier Field on Sunday, May 15, 2022. We have always been committed to providing a safe, fun, and memorable climb. An outdoor event allows us to once again offer the great experience you expect, while adding some new event enhancements, and keeping climber safety top of mind.
Respiratory Health Association (RHA) has proudly hosted our world-class stair climb in downtown Chicago for 24 years. The support of loyal climbers like you helps us continue our work toward healthy lungs and clean air for all.
Please note: Our health and safety policies below have changed based on improvements in COVID-19 positivity rates, increased vaccination rates, and decreases in hospitalizations. We prioritize the safety of all participants and will continue to monitor and follow guidance from Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH). This includes any restrictions on the size of in-person gatherings.
- Outdoor event: Hosting the climb in the open air, where COVID-19 spread is known to be less likely, means we can offer a safe experience. In addition, staff at Soldier Field will be onsite and following strict procedures for cleaning and sanitizing, including restroom areas.
- Masks: RHA will follow any local, state, federal, or venue protocols required at the time of the event. There is currently no mask requirement for outdoor events, and they will not be required at Soldier Field. Participants, volunteers, staff, and guests are encouraged to wear a mask in areas at the event where large numbers of people gather – such as the start line, after party, etc.
- Vaccinations: While the 2022 event will not require participants to provide proof of vaccination for entry, we strongly encourage all participants to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. In addition, we recommend all participants take a Covid test within 72 hours of the event and do not participate in case of a positive test.
- Social distancing: Social distancing guidelines will be encouraged throughout the stadium. Each staging area of the climb will have six-foot markers to keep climbers spaced apart, and climbers will only be allowed to start their climb once the individual in front of them reaches a pre-identified marker. Additionally, Soldier Field’s wide common spaces and walkways allow for social distancing – which will also include designed crowd flow patterns to assist in keeping people at an appropriate distance from each another. Restroom areas at Soldier Field will be open throughout the 400 level of the stadium with limited capacity at any given time.
- Event participants, sponsors, vendors, guests, and volunteers who may be experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, or who have recently been in contact with a person experiencing symptoms, are asked not to attend the event.
Hustle Chicago will continue to deliver what you have come to expect, while making sure everyone is safe and healthy. As part of our planning, we continue to follow the latest local, state, and federal public health guidelines around COVID-19. As in past years, medical professionals will be onsite clearly identifiable throughout the duration of the event.
Virtual registration closes Sunday, May 15! Register here. Thank you to everyone who has registered to join us in-person at Soldier Field.
If you have questions, please send a note to email@example.com.
We appreciate your support and hope to see you in May at Soldier Field!
(312) 628-0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org